Q: My LagBuster does not appear to be LagBusting when I start an online game.
Step #1 - LagBusting is currently turned off. Turn LagBusting back on via the LagBuster Control Panel:
- Using a computer connected to the same network that the LagBuster is installed on, open a web browser.
- In the address bar of the browser type: "http://cp.lagbuster.com" and depress the Enter key.
- The LagBuster Control Panel will load and display the Login page.
- Use the default username and password (admin and admin) to login to the LagBuster Control Panel.
- After logging into the LagBuster Control Panel, press the button.
- Then, press:
- Click the radio button next to LagBusting On.
- Click Apply button to enable LagBusting.